Stuck yourself in renting an apartment when you realize your age at mid 30’s and still not owning any home for your future retirement. Or still living with your parents thinking that you need to move on because you already have your own family and planning to become independent.
There are a lot of common questions of what, when, and how you will decide to buy your own comfort zone home. The answer is ASAP. Get the simplest home you can afford. And use your advantage as a member of Pag-IBIG or still earning enough money to take a home loan. Life is full of uncertainty, you never know until when you will have a good work. The value of properties is raised every year.
REASONS WHY WE ARE STUCK IN RENTING:
- Work location – people from the province working in the city.
- Ineligible for home loan – cannot afford the monthly amortization or cannot commit for long term payables.
- Dependent to parents – Sad to say Filipinos are into these kind of culture.
- Prioritizing leisure – lots of people are guilty of these. Buying car instead of shelter. Always travelling for leisure. Non stop buying gadgets to keep updated with the technology.
MINDSETS TO CONSIDER TO AVOID RENTING FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE
- Awareness of your available options
- Plan your retirement
- Think of your family
- Investment wise
Owning your home is like securing yourself or your future family. Having a shelter that you can call your own is one of the greatest accomplishment for every person working for the rest of his/her life. We will retire as we go old and will be needing comfort zone to stay peaceful and spend happiness with the people we love.